Getting here is easy! With a 30 minute drive from Gander International Airport, you can catch a 30 minute boat ride from the Gander River basin & wharf to our lodge in our Gander River Boats.
Once you’re there, the Gander River pools will be right at your front door. You could fish in your slippers if you wanted!
- Our main lodge includes the following:
- Large Dining Room
- Kitchen with full amenities
- A deck overlooking the Gander River
- Cook’s quarters, and Camp Manager’s bedroom.
- Our guest lodge can accommodate up to 16 guests, and includes:
- Four bedrooms with 3-4 bunks per room (all linens provided by lodge).
- Private bathroom and shower in each bedroom
- A common guest lounge
- 2 small fridges
Eating while at Gander River Lodge
Home-cooked meals are prepared by our kitchen staff, and will include a range of traditional Newfoundland meals. Our cooks will make every effort to accommodate dietary restrictions and special requirements for our guests.